INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SETUP SATMAXX SUBSCRIPTION ON ANDROID/IOS/WINDOWS SMART PHONE
Android Smart Phone setup
Please follow the below instructions below to activate your Satmaxx subscription on your ANDROID SMART Phone or Tablet
- Make sure you have purchased your SATMAXX IPTV subscription account. You can choose from 3/6/12 months plans. Your account will be activated and notified once your payment is confirmed. Your account activation details will be sent to you via email.
- Search for IPTV EXTREME APP via GOOGLE PLAYSTORE or download the through direct link Click Here.
- Open IPTV EXTREME, note down your system MAC address and send it to email@example.com for activation. You can also contact your local or your regional Satmaxx agent in your area for activation.
- Restart your application when intimated thru email or by your regional agent representative.
- Wait for the PLAYLIST to load until the channels list appears. You will now need to close the app and restart again.
- Now when you re-open your app you will see list of channels displayed on your screen.You will find all the channels categorically as country wise. Use your Smart TV remote to operate and choose the appropriate country to select your desired channel to watch. Also you can choose the style LIST or GRID on the top right corner of the screen whichever you are convenient with.
- You can also mark your favorite channels under FAVORITE option by simply long pressing the OK button on the channel name to save the channel in your favorite list.
- You are all set. Enjoy!
Via WESOPRO IPTV PLAYER
- Search for WESOPRO IPTV PLAYER APP via APPLE iStore (this is a FREE to use app and you will not be asked for any kind of payment).
- Once you have installed the app you will be asked to enter your LOGIN details.
- Enter USERNAME, PASSWORD and URL as provided to you by SATMAXX.
- You are all done.
IPHONE IOS setup
Please follow the below instructions below to activate your Satmaxx subscription on your IPHONE
- Search for GSE SMART PRO APP via APPLE iStore (you will be required to purchase the APP).
- Once you have installed the app via iTunes store, from the left menu navigate to Remote Play List.
- To add Remote Playlist, click the Red “+” button on the top right of the page. A popup will appear asking if you want to add an M3U URL or a JSON URL. Please select the M3U URL option.
- You now need to bind your device with SATMAXX server and define m3u playlist path. In order to do that Name your Remote Playlist as SATMAXX, then enter the link that has been provided to you i.e. http://XXX.XX/YYY
- Now click “Add” to save it and you are done. Double click on SATMAXX and access any channel through the channel list. It is that simple, quick and easy
- You are all done.
REMEMBER: Your subscription allows you to connect 1 Device 1 IP/MAC address only. In case an additional device is connected the IPTV server automatically blocks both IP/MAC addresses from which they are connected and the service is suspended. Please avoid such an incident.