How to watch IPTV on Smart TV with SMART IPTV player app
We will show you how to install SMART IPTV player on your SAMSUNG or LG smart tv app stores, a freeware
This small instruction explains how you can enjoy SATMAXX IPTV subscription directly on your Smart TV.
– A smart tv connected to the internet
– An account with SATMAXX. Make sure you have purchased your SATMAXX IPTV subscription account. You can choose from 3/6/12 monthly plans. Your account will be activated and notified once your payment is confirmed. Your account activation details will be sent to you via email. If you don’t have an account and want a pre-sales trial, you can register to get 24hours free trial.
1. Download and install the Smart IPTV app on your Samsung, LG or Philips Smart TV sets.
2. Open the Smart IPTV App on your Smart TV24. When you open the Smart IPTV App the first time, you will see the MAC address of your Smart TV example 99:ab:ab:ab:ab:81
3. Note down your MAC address and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or your local regional agent along with your payment reference details.
4. You will be notified confirmation of your service activation, usually within 3-6 hours.
5. Now when you open your Smart IPTV app you will see list of channels displayed on your screen.
6. Use your Smart TV remote to operate and choose the appropriate country to select your desired channel to watch.
7. Controls- User LEFT and RIGHT arrow key on your remote to move around. Use the BLUE or D button on your remote to arrange the channels group wise in alphabetical order.
You have 7 days to try out this application. The application developer thru Samsung charges a one time fee for this application. If you decide to keep the app, you will need to purchase the app from Samsung directly after 7 days trial which you can pay thru your VISA/MASTER card.
Samsung has suspended the app from the Apps store. You can manually install the app by using the following options:
Tizen TVs (J/K/M/N/Q/R): Extract (unzip) the contents of the following Tizen Widget file to the root of the USB drive and insert it to your TV’s USB slot. Make sure the userwidget directory is located in the root of your USB drive. The application will appear on My Apps screen among other apps. Once installed you can unplug the USB.
non-Tizen TVs (E/ES/F/H/HU/J4/J52): Extract (unzip) the contents of the following Orsay Widget file to the root of USB drive and insert it to your TV’s USB slot. The SmartIPTV directory should be located in the root of your USB drive. The application will appear on a Samsung Apps screen among other apps.
This small instruction explains how you can enjoy SATMAXX IPTV subscription directly on your Smart TV. You can also watch this YouTube Video. Just remember to use Sync server IP address 188.8.131.52 for SSIPTV to use in develop mode. This way you can unplug the USB after installationa procedure.
Important! The application does NOT work on D series or older Samsung TVs.Tizen TVs:
2019 lineup: UNU7100, UNU7300, URU7100, URU7300, URU7100, URU710D, URU7300, URU730D, URU7400, URU7410, URU7450, URU74A0, URU750, URU750, QNQ75C, QNQ75F, QNQ7C, QNQ7F, QRQ60, QRQ70, QRQ80, QRQ90, QRQ60, QRQ70, QRQ80, QRQ90, RQ750, UNU8000, URU8000, URU8000
2018 “N” lineup: UN5510, UN5500, UN5350, UN5300, UN4500, UN4350, UN4310, UN4300, UNU7120, UNU709D, UNU7090, UNU6950, UNU730D, UNU7300, UNU710D, UNU7100, UNU7103, QNQ9S, QNQ9F, QNQ8FB, QNQ8F, QNQ8C, QNQ7FH, QNQ7F, QNQ7C, QNQ75F, QNQ75C, QNQ6FK, QNQ6F, QNQ65FB, QNQ65F, UNU850D, UNU8500, UNU80A0, UNU800D, UNU8000, UNU76A0, UNU7500, UNU74A0, UNU7450, UNU7400, ULS03NU
2017 “M” lineup: UM6300, UM5600, UM5520, UM5510, UM5500, UM5300, UM4500, UMU9000, UMU8000, UMU7500, UMU70A0, UMU7000, UMU66A0, UMU6500, UMU64A0, UMU6470, UMU6400, UMQS9, UMLS003, QMS9Y, QMQ9F, QMQ8C, QMQ7FD, QMQ7F, QMQ7C, UMUF31E, UMU6000, UMU6100, UMU6300, UMU6310, UMU6320, UMUF30E
2016 “K” lineup: UK6300, UK6250, UK6200, UK5600, UK5520, UK5510, UK5500, UK5300, UK4300, UKU630D, UKU6300, UKU6000, UKS9800, UKS9500, UKS9000, UKS8500, UKS8000, UKS7500, UKS7000, UKU66A0, UKU6510, UKU6500, UKU64A0, UKU6400
2015 “J” lineup: UJ6400, UJS6000, UJ6330, UJ6300, UJ6240, UJ6200, UJ5520, UJ5510, UJ5500, UJ5300, TE390S, ULS001F, ULS001H, US9F, UJU5900, UJU5910, UJU5920, UJU8000, UJU7800, UJU7500, UJU7000, UJS8500, UJS8000, UJU6900, UJU6410, UJU6400, UJU6300, UJS6900, UJU6390, UJU6000, UJU6100, ULS001U, US9A, UJU6800, UJU6740, UJU6700, UJU6600, UJU6510, UJU6500, UJS8600, UJS6700, UJU7090, UJS9000, UJS9500, UJS9800, UJS9900
Non Tizen TVs:
2015 “J” lineup: UJ4300, UJ5300
2014 “H” lineup: UH4303, UH5303, UH6203, UHU6900, UHU7000, UHU5900, UHU6000, UHU7500, UHU8500, UH6500, UH6510, UH6600, UH6700, UH7000p, UH4500, UH4570, UH6400, UH6410, UH6500, UH6600, UH6700, UH7000, UH7100, UH5500, UH6300, UH5570, UH6200, US9CN, US9VCN, US9V, UF9000, UHU8500CV, UHU9000, UHU9800, US9, UHU7500, UHU8500, H8000C, PE8500, UF7000, UF7400, UF7450, UF7500, UF8000, UF8200, UES9500, H8800
2013 “F” lineup: KF9500, KS9C, PF8500, UF7000, UF7400, UF7450, UF7500, UF8000, UF8200, UF8500, UES7000, UES7500, UES8000, UES9000, UES9010, UES9500, PE7000, PE8000, UF9000, US9, US9V, US9VCN, US9CN, UF7200, UF7120, UF7100, UF7150, UF6000, UF5000, UF4500, PF5500, PF5200
2012 “E” lineup: UE7000, UE6000, UE5000, UE4000, PE7000, PE6500, PE570, PE550, PE540, PE6500, PE550p, UES8000, UES7500, UES7000, PE8000