HOW TO SETUP SATMAXX SUBSCRIPTION ON PC/MAC
Microsoft Windows setup
Step by step to get IPTV on Smart Tv within few minutes
Option #1 IPTV SMARTERS PRO
Step 1: First of all, go to http://www.iptvsmarters.com and click DOWNLOAD to select WINDOWS for downloading IPTV SMARTERS.
Step 2: Enter your info
When installed you will be prompted to select from 4 options. Please select XTREAM CODE API to proceed and enter and fill your info as below:
ANYNAME: you can enter any name
USERNAME: Enter username of your line (login on bestbuyiptv.store to find your password)
PASSWORD: Enter the password of your line
Enter http://xxxx.xxx:80 as provided to you to define server url port
When finished, click ADD USER and wait a few minutes to let the channels load.
We have 10000+ live tv channels and more than 10000 Movies & Series.
You can select from LIVE TV, MOVIES or SERIES to see list. Then you can start watching TV by selecting any channel. Once loaded, click on INSTALL EPG “Electronic Program Guide” to load the program schedule.
Option #2 NOX ANDROID EMULATOR
Download and install NOX for Windows PC.
1. Install the downloaded file to install.
2. After the installation is completed, open the application.
3. You will now see an android based NOX emulator interface just like you would in a normal android environment.
4. Login with your GMAIL id to download IPTV EXTREME and other android based apps.
Option #3 VLC Player
Download and install VLC Media Player
1. Open up VLC Media Player
2. Simply Drag & Drop the downloaded m3u file with your VLC or open it via Media > Open File > “Choose your .m3u file”
If you don’t have file or link iptv. You can ask for test premium iptv from Satmaxx.com
You now should be able to watch IPTV VLC
In order to switch Channels go to “View” in the Menu strip and navigate to “Playlist”(CTRL + L or command + L on MAC)
You will now see a list of Channels available to choose from you can use the search function to find a Channel.
You know should be good to go and watch your favourite Tv Channels using VLC Media Player !
MAC, IPHONE or IPAD setup
Option #4 Please follow the below instructions below to activate your Satmaxx subscription on your MAC, IPHONE or IPAD
- Search for GSE SMART PRO APP via APPLE iStore (you will be required to purchase the APP).
- Once you have installed the app via iTunes store, from the left menu navigate to Remote Play List.
- To add Remote Playlist, click the Red “+” button on the top right of the page. A popup will appear asking if you want to add an M3U URL or a JSON URL. Please select the M3U URL option.
- You now need to bind your device with SATMAXX server and define m3u playlist path. In order to do that Name your Remote Playlist as SATMAXX, then enter the link that has been provided to you i.e. http://XXX.XX/YYY
- Now click “Add” to save it and you are done. Double click on SATMAXX and access any channel through the channel list. It is that simple, quick and easy
- You are all done.
Option #2 Via WESOPRO IPTV PLAYER
- Search for WESOPRO IPTV PLAYER APP via APPLE iStore (this is a FREE to use app and you will not be asked for any kind of payment).
- Once you have installed the app you will be asked to enter your LOGIN details.
- Enter USERNAME, PASSWORD and URL as provided to you by SATMAXX.
- You are all done.