INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SETUP SATMAXX SUBSCRIPTION ON PC/MAC
Microsoft Windows setup
MAC, IPHONE or IPAD setup
Please follow the below instructions below to activate your Satmaxx subscription on your MAC, IPHONE or IPAD
- Search for GSE SMART PRO APP via APPLE iStore (you will be required to purchase the APP).
- Once you have installed the app via iTunes store, from the left menu navigate to Remote Play List.
- To add Remote Playlist, click the Red “+” button on the top right of the page. A popup will appear asking if you want to add an M3U URL or a JSON URL. Please select the M3U URL option.
- You now need to bind your device with SATMAXX server and define m3u playlist path. In order to do that Name your Remote Playlist as SATMAXX, then enter the link that has been provided to you i.e. http://XXX.XX/YYY
- Now click “Add” to save it and you are done. Double click on SATMAXX and access any channel through the channel list. It is that simple, quick and easy
- You are all done.