INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SETUP SATMAXX SUBSCRIPTION ON IOS/MAC/IPHONE
Please follow the below instructions below to activate your Satmaxx subscription on your IPHONE, APPLE TV, APPLE MACBOOK / TABLET.
- Search for GSE SMART PRO APP via APPLE iStore (you will be required to purchase the APP).
- Once you have installed the app via iTunes store, from the left menu navigate to Remote Play List.
- To add Remote Playlist, click the Red “+” button on the top right of the page. A popup will appear asking if you want to add an M3U URL or a JSON URL. Please select the M3U URL option.
- You now need to bind your device with SATMAXX server and define m3u playlist path. In order to do that Name your Remote Playlist as SATMAXX, then enter the link that has been provided to you i.e. http://XXX.XX/YYY
- Now click “Add” to save it and you are done. Double click on SATMAXX and access any channel through the channel list. It is that simple, quick and easy
- You are all done.
REMEMBER: Your subscription allows you to connect 1 Device 1 IP / MAC address only. In case an additional device is connected the SATMAXX IPTV server automatically blocks both IP & the MAC address from which they are connected and the service is suspended. Please avoid such an incident. Your account will be permanently block without any refund.