INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SETUP SATMAXX SUBSCRIPTION ON SAMSUNG, LG or PHILIPS SMART TV
SAMSUNG, LG & PHILIPS (Tizen based) Smart TV setup – Option #1
App can be found on the supported TV App Store (OTT PLAYER)
Please follow the below instructions below to activate your Satmaxx subscription on your SAMSUNG OR LG SMART TV.
- Search for OTT PLAYER APP via GOOGLE PLAYSTORE (check for purple logo ) or through direct download link Click Here. You will need to bind your smart tv with Satmaxx server in order to create & watch LIVE TV channels. Your login details will be provided y email. Go to SETTINGS and enter the above login email and password and follow the next step.
- Click on SETTINGS option on the top right corner of your screen and set your settings as follows:
- PLAYER TYPE SETTING is AUTOSELECT
- NAVIGATION TYPE: LIST
- VIDEO PLAYER: AVPLAYER
- IPTV PLAYER: AVPLAYER
- BUFFER CONTROL: OFF
- TOTAL BUFFER 512MB (SELECT THE MAXIMUM)
- ALL GROUP: ALPHABETICAL
- PLAYING MODE: SEQUENTIALLY
- OPACITY: 85%
Do Not change any other settings.
- You will be prompted for NEW DEVICE detected. Rename your device as your CUSTOMER ID: (provided in your email) and click OK.
- Now your SMART TV is paired with Satmaxx server. You need to contact your service representative to get your Smart TV ACTIVATED. Once your is activated you are ready to watch the channels (usually within 3-6 hours)
- Click the ARROW on the top right side of your TV screen to REFRESH your settings once your service representative has activated your account.
SAMSUNG, LG & PHILIPS (Tizen based) Smart TV setup – Option #2
App can be found by accessing SMART HUB on your tv and searching for (SMART IPTV) in your SAMSUNG APPS.
This small instruction explains how you can enjoy SATMAXX IPTV subscription directly on your LG or SAMSUNG SMART TV using the popular Smart IPTV app (sold separately). The app is downloadable for free from the app stores of Samsung and LG TV’s and has a trial period of 7 days. If you decide to keep the app, you will need to purchase the app for further use (one time cost).
Here the simple steps to get you going;
1. Make sure you have purchased your SATMAXX IPTV subscription account. You will be notified about your URL link which will be provided to you via email.
2. Download and install the Smart IPTV App from your TV App Store, the app has a free trial of 7 days after installation. After these 7 days you will have to choose to register the app or not (you can register directly by charging your card)
3. Open the Smart IPTV App on your Smart TV
4. When you open the Smart IPTV App the first time or in Trial mode, you will see the MAC address of that device
5. Please take note of the MAC address of the device you are installing your subscription on
6. Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/, below an illustration of that page;
7. Optional (but preferred): Type your MAC address (as noted from step 4) under the Reset playlist section (bottom of page)
8. Optional (but preferred): Click “Reset” button
9. Type your MAC address (as noted from step 4) under the Add external playlist links (URLs), with auto-update section
10. Type your SATMAXX IPTV subscription link as noted in step 1 in the same row as mentioned in step 9 in field “Link” (example: http://www.xxx.com/xxx)
11. Optional (not preferred): If things don’t work out as you expect and you keep loosing your list, try to check the checkbox “Keep online“
12. Click “Add Link” button
13. If problems occur, start over from step 7
SAMSUNG, LG & PHILIPS (Tizen based) Smart TV setup – Option #3
App can be found in the SMART HUB (SMART STB)
Comes with both monthly and a onetime activation fee option (see options) will be required when using app which is separate from the actual Satmaxx IPTV subscription plan, however, you can try it for four days. Recommendation: Paying the one time activation fee is much better than buying the MAG device which is worth US$100+)
Setup is fairly simple
- Go to Samsung / LG apps and search for SMART STB. Download and install
- Once you click on the app to open, it will take you to the Demo mode since you have yet not paid for the app. Although it will still give you access to a couple of demo channels for demo purpose only. Activate it!
- Once activation is processed, you will now need to activate your Satmaxx IPTV account on your smart tv.
- Restart the app and while it prompts you for LOADING PORTAL click on OK button on your remote. It will now prompt you for SELECT THE PORTAL FOR LOADING. Now click SETTINGS. Goto DEVICE INFO.
- You will find 2 MAC addresses DEVICE MAC ADDRESS and VIRTUAL MAC ADDRESS. Note your VIRTUAL MAC ADDRESS and provide to Satmaxx customer support through email email@example.com with you registration details to register your app and associate subscription payments. Your will receive a confirmation email for your VIRTUAL MAC ADDRESS activation on Satmaxx server.
- Enter PORTAL 1 NAME and PORTAL 1 URL as mentioned in your email instructions provided by Satmaxx
- Press OK or RETURN on your remote to save the settings and reload the APP.
- Channels should be loaded and you are all done!!!